Barmac Asset Management Careers










News

Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust Announces Agreement to Acquire a Fully Leased Industrial Property for $7.28 Million
The property is located at 230 Barmac Drive, in North York ... 2012. PIRET will finance the asset post-closing with a new first mortgage of up to 65% of purchase price at an anticipated rate of no more than 3.80%. The asset will be acquired at a going.

Southern North Sea gas developers inspired by deregulation - Offshore Oil and Gas Magazine
quot;We weren't locked into one concept," says producing assets manager Jim Bradley. "We left it to the contractors to provide the most cost- effective solution." That turned out to be the Sea ... In Conoco's other core southern sector area, the V fields.

Shell takes vertical approach to Brent spar decommissioning - Offshore Oil and Gas Magazine
Major yards including Barmac in northern Scotland had decommissioning investments hanging on the outcome of the Brent spar. A blanket ban on deepsea disposals would have repercussions for the major oil companies. Of late they have offloaded their&nbsp.

"maintenance" in jobs in Vernon
Assistance is required and as requested by other growers, maintenance and management. Monitor “specialty jobs” such as planting ... Tricom Building Maintenance.... Barmac Coatings Inc. Perform scheduled booth maintenance. Successful candidates.

Top Operations: CalPortland's DuPont Quarry - Aggregates Manager (registration) (blog)
Editor's Note: This article originally appeared in the August 2010 issue of Aggregates Manager . CalPortland's .... “With this down economy, the real trick is trimming back while maintaining the assets and keeping safety and the environment at the.

Ascentric signs up 100th adviser
Adviser firms that are using the wrap include Barmac Asset Management, Church Hill Finance, Edison Wealth Management, Financial Minefield Gold Alliance and Prime Solutions Financial Management. Ascentric managing director Hugo Thorman says: “The.

ETAP partners make economic sense out of disparate reservoirs - Offshore Oil and Gas Magazine
Dave Blackwood, BP's ETAP asset manager , says that the UKP1.6 billion project (UKP900 million for BP's fields, UKP300 million for drilling costs, and UKP400 million for Shell's facilities and drilling program) will apparently come in substantially.

Fabricators looking beyond ETAP as floater momentum mounts - Offshore Oil and Gas Magazine
Don Wright, Barmac's general manager , said he was disappointed at the restriction, but added: "While this is not an ideal solution for Barmac , we felt that it is the best option available at the moment. Further delay would have jeopardised the entire.

Adviser profile: Knocking Sovereign IFA into shape for RDR
After substantial careers in the IFA sector ... A lot of traditional DFMs run at 0.9% up to 1.25% annual management charge. For example, we use Evercore Pan Asset on our panel which charges 0.25%. For a client on our top service level paying a 1% adviser.

BUSINESS BRIEFS - Offshore Oil and Gas Magazine
Hanover Compressor and Houston Pipe Line, a division of Enron, ananounced that Hanover has purchased certain compression and related assets of HPL for US $26 million. Petroleum Geo-Services has been awarded a significant data management &nbsp.

funds - Interactive Investor
If you have cash in your account this is entirely separate from the company's finances and Interactive Investor has no access to those assets . Your cash and holdings are protected up to the limits provided by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme&nbsp.

The cautious funds that have offered the best protection this year - FE Trustnet
The five FE Crown-rated Kames Ethical Cautious Managed fund, which is managed by Audrey Ryan and FE Alpha Manager Iain Buckle, has delivered the strongest performance this year, providing a return of 4.38 per cent year-to-date and outperforming its&nbsp.

Joining the ETF fray with trepidation
Andrew Bartles, a director at Leeds-based Barmac Asset Management, says hehas used ETFs for the past ... While it appears that providers have a tough job to convince advisers of the benefits of passive investing, the publication of the FSA’s Retail.

Scottish yards shifting to global, floating markets - Offshore Oil and Gas Magazine
Most of the main Scottish facilities have work from the Norwegian and Danish sectors, while Barmac in Ardersier is delivering tubulars to Texaco in the Gulf of Mexico for the Petronius compliant tower. Consafe Group .... After delivering the wellhead.

Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust Announces Core Acquisitions and Accretive Dispositions - Marketwired (press release)
88% of the assets in the portfolio, in terms of gross leasable area ("GLA"), are in Alberta, with the remaining 12% in Ontario, and the weighted average age of the portfolio is 38 years. The Trust is maintaining management of the assets . The.