Desjardins Financial Advisor Salary










News

Tax problems with employing a spouse - Advisor.ca
A recent tax case (Massicolli v The Queen, 2012 TCC 344) demonstrates how difficult it can be for an advisor who's an employee, not a business owner, to successfully write off the cost of employing a spouse or partner. ... Massicolli was a broker with.

Best practices make Canada's top employers stand out - The Globe and Mail
Naima Khan, second left, visits University of Waterloo co-op students working at the TD Lab inside Communitech in Kitchener, Ont. Ms. Khan, a University of Waterloo computer engineering student, helped with the development of the @TDLab APP, Family&nbsp.

Here's who's seen Trump's tax returns (and it's not just his accountant) - PBS NewsHour
Lisa Desjardins offers some context behind the headlines. For a decade, Trump tangled with New York City authorities over his city tax ... As for secrecy, his advisors all have to sign secrecy pledges. We may logically conclude that the emperor has no.

For Hockey Night In Canada employees, the party is over - The Globe and Mail (subscription)
P.J. Stock, Billy Jaffe, Chantal Desjardins , Corey Hirsch and Leah Hextall were the other on- air staff to be released. The 5 p.m. NHL Saturday pre-game show on Sportsnet 360 was cancelled. And Sportsnet president Scott Moore said five producers were.

Laurentian Bank reports its second quarter of 2016 results - Canada NewsWire (press release)
François Desjardins , President and Chief Executive Officer, commented on the Bank's results and financial condition: "We delivered strong earnings this quarter, as we took advantage of better capital market conditions and continued to benefit from the.

Laurentian Bank of Canada : reports third quarter 2017 results
Francois Desjardins ... financial instruments amounted to $0.8 million, compared with $1.3 million for the third quarter of 2016. Refer to Note 14 in the condensed interim consolidated financial statements (unaudited) for additional information. Salaries.

Laurentian Bank reports second quarter 2017 results - Marketwired (press release)
François Desjardins , President and Chief Executive Officer, commented on the Bank's results and financial condition: "We delivered good results in the second quarter with an adjusted ROE of 11.7%, reflecting the solid momentum in Business Services.

Who's Maxime Bernier? From Separatist And Scandal To Tory Leadership Front-Runner (Part 1) - Huffington Post Canada
“In life, people are entitled to make mistakes,” says Jay Hill, the former Conservative whip who now supports Bernier. “He made them. He never tried to cover them up or excuse his mistakes. He has matured.” Martin Masse, Bernier's closest adviser.

How are different countries tackling decumulation? - Benefits Canada
The Public Employees Benefits Agency, which administers the pension plan for public sector employees in Saskatchewan, has been looking at how to support members around decumulation for several years. “It's a big issue. If you think about it, many.

FrontFour & Sandpiper Reiterate Significant Value Creation Opportunity at Granite - Canada NewsWire (press release)
The Concerned Unitholder Group has retained Kingsdale Advisors ("Kingsdale") to assist the Concerned Unitholder Group in soliciting unitholders should the Concerned Unitholder Group commence a formal solicitation of proxies. Kingsdale's.

Key Executives for Caisse Desjardins du Fleuve et des Montagnes (Charlevoix)
Jeanne-Mance Bouchard 13 Relationships Advisor of the Board of Supervision and Member of the Board of Supervision-- Rina Bouchard 13 Relationships Advisor of the Board of Supervision and Member of the Board of Supervision.

Alaris Royalty's (ALARF) CEO Steve King on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript - Seeking Alpha
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Alaris Royalty Corp's conference call and webcast to discuss the financial results for the three months ended March 31 2017, as well as a brief corporate update. I am Curtis Krawetz, VP of Investments.

Innergex strengthens presence in France with the acquisition of two wind projects with a total capacity of 24 MW - Canada NewsWire (press release)
Innergex will own a 69.55% interest in the project and the Régime de rentes du Mouvement Desjardins ("RRMD") will own the remaining 30.45%. Closing of the transaction is expected to take place by the end of the year following commercial operation of.

Laurentian Bank reports third quarter 2017 results - Marketwired (press release)
François Desjardins , President and Chief Executive Officer, commented on the Bank's results and financial condition: "We delivered strong results in the third quarter with an adjusted ROE of 13.0%. .... Salaries and employee benefits increased by $6.7.