Taikang Asset Management Company Ltd










News

Chinese Genomics Giant BGI Makes Another Try For Shenzhen IPO - China Money Network
Shenzhen-based Chinese gene sequencing giant BGI Genomics Co ., Ltd is making another try for a listing on the ChiNext board of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, seeking to raise US$250 million by issuing 40 million new shares, after its previous application.

China's Taikang Insurance To Acquire NorthStar Realty's Senior Home Assets For $1B - China Money Network
The transaction, Taikang's largest investment for healthcare assets , comes at a time when NorthStar Realty is preparing for a three-way merger with NorthStar Asset Management LLC and private equity firm Colony Capital Inc . At the end of 2014, there.

Asia-Pacific's Only Fixed Income Leaders Summit Is Set To Return To Singapore - AsiaOne
SINGAPORE, Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- As traditional methods of trading continue to be challenged, 2017 is the year (and time) to "re-think traditional trading". Returning after a successful inaugural year, this year's Fixed Income Leaders Summit.

Hersha Hospitality Trust Closes Manhattan 7-Hotel Joint-Venture with Cindat - Business Wire (press release)
Cindat, backed by investors including China Cinda Asset Management Co . and Taikang Life Insurance and its affiliate, is the senior preferred joint venture partner holding a 70.0% ownership stake, while Hersha retains a 30.0% equity interest, as well as.

PetroChina plans big gas grid stake sale under reform push
Further cost cutting and divestment of non-core assets such as the pipeline segment looks increasingly likely as the company moves to repair ... PetroChina brought in domestic fund management firm Taikang Asset Management Co Ltd and Beijing Guolian Energy.

China's Taikang Life Insurance Takes 13.5% Stake in Sotheby's - Wall Street Journal
Chinese insurer Taikang buys leading stake in Sotheby's Nikkei Asian Review.

Weil Guides HNA Group In $6.5B Hilton Stake Buy - Law360
Law360, New York (October 24, 2016, 3:49 PM EDT) -- Chinese tourism and logistics company HNA Group Co . Ltd . on Monday said that it has agreed to purchase a 25 percent stake in Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. from private equity giant The Blackstone&nbsp.

China Taiping set to enter onshore mutual-fund industry - Asia Asset Management
Established in 2013, Ashmore-CCSC is a Sino-foreign asset-management joint venture (JV) between the Central China Securities Co (CCSC) and the Ashmore Group, whereby CCSC owns a 51% stake in the JV while Ashmore holds the remaining 49%. Ashmore-CCSC is.

Hangzhou Just Biotherapeutics, Ltd. Secures Closing of Series B Financing
Company receives $57M to Further Advance Biologics Development and Clinical Trials HANGZHOU, China, Aug. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Dedicated to developing global antibody and recombinant protein bio-therapeutics, Hangzhou Just Biotherapeutics, Ltd. (Just.

Asia Real Estate People in the News 2017-07-24 - Mingtiandi
He takes on his role with the 3,000 person company after serving more than two years with Taikang Asset Management , including 11 months as a director with the asset management affiliate of China's Taikang Life. The leadership role at Riverside Group.